"Hudson Valley Painter" artist Jamie Williams Grossman shares sketchbooks, product reviews, artist tips and materials, lightfastness tests, group projects and challenges. See Hudson Valley Painter for her available paintings.
Wednesday
Two More from the Bronx Zoo
Watercolor, painted across a two-page spread in a 6x8" Stillman & Birn Delta sketchbook. The pages were prepared in advance with diluted acrylic paint.
I think I have it; need to uncheck the keep me signed in box in order to post. We'll see. Meanwhile I do love the sketch, especially the Puffin's feet.
I think I have it; need to uncheck the keep me signed in box in order to post. We'll see. Meanwhile I do love the sketch, especially the Puffin's feet.
ReplyDeleteThese are so great!!! I love your animal sketches. I've been too short of time lately and not getting enough artwork done!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I found your blog Jamie! Your work is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLotus