Saturday

Please join me for Write Time at 9 on Wednesday

This Wednesday, February 15, I will be a guest on Write Time at 9! This is an almost-weekly webcast by the Goulet Pen Company. We will be revealing the one-month results of the lightfastness tests I've done on the Noodler's Eternal Inks, and discussing the use of fountain pens and inks for sketchbooks and fine art. Please join us to contribute information, ask questions, or just lend your support since I'm not used to public speaking! You can click here for more information on the tests, and to see how these lightfastness tests were set up.

To join in, or just sit and watch/listen, you can look for a link here on my sketches site on Wednesday evening, or on the Goulets' blog, Inknouveau.

1 comment:

  1. too cool! I will definitely check it out!! break a leg! =) - kp

    ReplyDelete